Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And so it begins...

There's something about seeing your words in print that sends a shiver down your spine - much like the sensation of a York Peppermint Patty (though for me, it's more of a box of chocolate covered dried strawberries from Godiva). Pleasure abounds as you see your thoughts come to fruition on paper...and then there's the element of mystery and intrigue as to who is reading.

I've never been at a loss for words - just ask my husband. Blogging is the perfect outlet. After getting inspired to start this new venture, my natural instinct led me to wonder - Would I be the next Foodnetwork Star? The next Pillsbury $1M winner? The next premier Sutterhome Build a Better Burger contender? The next, um, person who gets lost in the land of blogging who only has her best friends read this and politely encourage her that it's the best thing they've ever seen hit HTML? Most likely the latter, but my love of eats and desire to bring a smile will outweigh Bobby Flay failing to post a response.

So my friends, enjoy the ride with me. Laugh along with my culinary mishaps and adventures and cheers to a happy blogging experience. Who knows where the road will lead?

No comments:

Post a Comment