Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hey - I wrote that!

It's a cold and rainy Thursday morning and I'm sitting here trying to get motivated with a bowl of cranberry jello salad. My mother makes this amazing recipe that involves nuts and cranberries and jello and a bunch of other stuff and it just works. It's one of those things you only pull out at a holiday and in my case, she knows I love it so she fixed it for me in light of my latest dental soiree. Let's not tell her that all of the chopped pecans are getting stuck in my stitches. It'll be our little secret. (Love you mom!)

I discovered this morning that I have been plagiarized. I was reading an article sent to me in an email that I had already published back in July. There were my own words staring back at me - verbatim. My words are now published to an audience of literal thousands. I'm trying to decide if I should be flattered or frowny. It's a rather strange feeling. I think I'll take another bite of my jello salad.

While I ponder this, I'll mention that Super Doubles are currently taking place at my local grocery store and all of my friends are proudly proclaiming their profound savings, while I still sit here and eat jello salad. I need to get clipping...and then run out in the pouring rain over lunch and launch my efforts towards achieving equally profound savings.

Not until I finish my jello salad.

Have a great day friends!
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment