Friday, February 11, 2011

Pancake Winner! Whoo hoooooooooooo!


Well the results to my Perfectly Pink Pancake Mix contest are in! Thanks to random.org, Richelle was the winner selected to receive this fun little happy prize.

Her comment: I think the worst part of this post is the busted pipes and flooded basement. Really? I can't believe you can even talk about it. So sorry! I use to burn cookies all the time. Now I've learned to take them out when they don't "look" done to me and they are perfect.

Thanks so much to all of you who wrote in and gave me your oven burning experiences. It made me feel better to know I was not the only lone ranger to make such a horendous error. You guys made me laugh!

Richelle - enjoy making pink pancakes, I'll send you the fun mix asap so you can whip them up for V-day.

I'm now off, clad in my fat jeans, to have a bake-a-thon in preparation for a baby shower. Truffles. Lemon Bars. Cupcakes. Pinwheel Cookies. I'll have the camera taped to my face to capture the fun and share a recap post next week.

Have a delicious weekend and we'll chat soon!
CC

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Thanks so much. I've already planned a special dinner of heart-shaped meatloaf, pink mash potatoes, and heart-shaped bread. Now we can do a special breakfast too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm smelling a rat here . . . you won on her blog, she won on yours . . . what's up here? Just kidding, congratulations, Richelle!

    ReplyDelete