Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bunny Cupcakes


Last year at exactly this time, I was standing in line at the grocery store with my son. He excitedly pointed out a magazine cover that featured a picture of Bunny Cupcakes. They were adorable and he begged me to make them. They were cute, he was cute, I like to bake so it was meant to be. Since they were a huge hit last year, I made them again this year for his class at school.

Sauntering in from choir practice last night at 8:30ish, I made triple chocolate cupcakes from a box (4 year old tastebuds are fine with box mixes). Then I made Martha Stewart's recipe for Fluffy Vanilla Frosting and felt like a kid again as I decorated these cupcakes.



The ears are jumbo marshmallows, cut in half. I dipped the sticky side in pink sprinkles and used toothpicks to keep them in place in the cupcake. The rest is candy and marshmallows and icing. Such fun, so cute - you might want to consider these if you have little munchkins. They're a hit!



Have a delicious day!
CC

4 comments:

  1. They really are stinkin cute! Got some giant mallows after I talked to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks HPS! Be sure to take a pic of yours too! AP will love them. :)

    ReplyDelete