Thursday, April 7, 2011

How did that happen?


Wait a minute - it's Thursday? How did that happen? I should at least be on brand new recipe #3 or 4 by now and all I have to show for it is diaper rash cream in my carpets, yogurt smears on my windows, lipstick designs on my guest bedroom comforter (in true almost-2-year-old-style) and a very dead car.

What a week! Thankfully I had a Fix 'n Freeze swap this week that landed me 8 delicious entrees in my deep freezer and they have been sustaining us. So fingers and toes crossed that I can get to a new recipe goal of Green Enchilada Casserole tonight before my Tomatillos turn brown...otherwise it'll be another Fix 'n Freeze casserole to the rescue. Please Lord, don't let Denton make another mess this week. Please?

No recipe sharing right now friends, I've been in minor crisis mode. But not to worry! I will survive and we will eat well. I just need to talk myself out of eating a case of Cadbury Creme Eggs and a half gallon of ice cream. So far it's not working.

Chat more soon!
CC

1 comment:

  1. You're a great sport and I never would've known. Your home was clean as a whistle and you've handled with grace!

    ReplyDelete