Monday, June 13, 2011

Cherry Almond Cupcakes - Made to Order!



Howdy Friends! I've just returned from a week at the beach with my family and have gazillions of things to share with you. Ok, maybe not THAT many, but enough to keep this week packed full of some fun tidbits to keep you eating well through these hot summer days. Nevermind that summer doesn't officially start until June 21 - I consider it 100% SUMMERTIME!

I launched my catering biz and am happy to share my first order with you! It was off the map a bit as the recipient was dying for cherry cupcakes. I haven't put these on my menu, but might just have to! Whipping up a Cherry Almond Cupcake, these fun little bites of delight have a cherry baked into the center and the Cherry Almond Buttercream frosting is the perfect 'icing on the cake'!



These cupcakes were made to order as a thank you gift (what a fun idea - thanking someone with cupcakes!). They are light, amazingly delicious and I'm glad I made a few extra so I could enjoy them as well.

Have a delicious day and we'll chat soon!
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment