Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Launch.

Well, today is the big day! I've officially launched the catering aspect of The Musing Foodie. It's a BIG leap of faith and I look forward to seeing what happens. My nifty menu has been added as a page to this blog - gaze to the left and click on the link. I'd love to hear what you think about it!

It was a lot of fun to put it together and I drooled through it one item at a time, perhaps even gaining a pound or two in the process. They are all delicious recipes to me and I hope you enjoy them as well.

My basic concept is to provide catering that will supplement your parties and social engagements where you might run short handed. Need some cookies, cupcakes, sandwiches? I can help! How about a dazzling dessert for a special dinner? Oh yes! Everything will be presented in tasteful disposable containers so you do still get to use your mom's favorite serving plate to keep with your theme. (I know that was keeping you up at night). If you need the whole event caterered, that's right up my alley as well. Bring it on!

Here's the fine print: At this point in the venture, I don't plan on manning any events - my family is paramount and nights and weekends away from them just aren't part of the picture. It will be considered on a case by case basis, but is the exception to the norm. I also am still just a local yocal too. Shipping is being considered down the road.

Stay tuned on my facebook page - The Musing Foodie, as I chat about what's going on in the kitchen and any fun foodie giveaways that like to surface every now and then.

Above all, thanks for your support on this fun project. It's delicious good fun.

Be blessed!
CC

2 comments:

  1. Wow, CC, that's wonderful - congratulations! What a neat menu. I'm thinking that having some of those sandwiches and cookies sounds good right about now, and it's only 10 am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amy! I'm excited about it. :)

    ReplyDelete