Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tomato Contest

Top of the morning to you! Since I've been on a tomato tangent lately, I decided to continue with the theme and share my submission to the Earthfare Tomato Contest. Drumroll please....

I introduce to you: Professor Caterpillar! (can you tell I have children?)



I'm sending this off to Earthfare today and we'll see what happens. Half the fun of the contest was putting this together with my two boys. We were all sprawled out on the sidewalk, eating snacks and throwing rocks and I was answering 300 hundred questions about what we were doing, why we were doing it...while sneaking peanut butter from my son's pb&j to act as an adhesive for the googly eyes. It was a fun little diversion in our day and we enjoyed the fruits of our labor from the sidewalk to the salad bowl moments later for dinner. Success from every angle!

It's not too late for you to join in the fun! Contestants have until Friday to submit their picture to Earthfare.com

Have a delicious day!
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment