Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Artichoke ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!


I came across a recipe for artichoke squares that sounded ever so tasty. I love artichokes! I love them steamed with drawn butter, stuffed, marinated, over salads and in dip. I do not love them as squares though. No, Sam I Am, the squares, no matter where or how, just cannot do. I won't eat them here there, or anywhere.

Such a bitter disappointment. My mouth was set, my expectations soaring, my blogging fingers ready to perch atop the keyboard and write about something new and brilliantly delicious.

They, alas, had all the right sounding ingredients, but in conglomeration came out as a dense meatloaf textured bland side dish of dissapointment.



Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I'm off to have a glass of peach tea and bake a blueberry pie to chase away my thoughts of this dismal failure.

Until we meet again,
Cheers to better tasting dishes!
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment