Friday, September 23, 2011

2 year old smile on a dreary Friday


Happy Friday Friends! We made it! The end of the week is upon us and a date with my hot husband is just a few hours away. Whoo hoo!

It's pouring down rain outside and couldn't be more dreary. I've chosen to give you something to smile about in this post - no recipe, just a few crazy antics from my two year old.

The house will get strangely quiet, too quiet, so I know I have to find my son before permanent marker ends up on walls or a whole roll of toilet paper gets dropped in the water. One particular day this week, I found him all the way at the TOP of the pantry. I store the candy up there and he climbed up and got it, unwrapped several pieces and ate them before starting on the loaf of bread. (If you want to come help me organize my pantry, I would love you forever!)



Next, we like waffles around here and I found a jackpot of a deal and ended up with a freezer full of eggos. We won't have to buy them for months! For breakfast, to make it special, I will scatter a few sprinkles on the boys' waffles. Apparently I didn't put enough on there to my youngest sons' liking. I came downstairs to see this. We'll need new green sprinkles for Chrismas this year as mine are now gone.



The joys of motherhood! :) He makes me laugh and I wouldn't trade these moments for anything. I hope you have a wonderful weekend - don't forget to go to church on Sunday!

The house is too quiet, I'm off to find out what new mess I need to clean up.

Cheers!
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment