Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I've been eating!


I celebrated my birthday this past weekend and boy was it delicious! Somehow I managed to swing 4 celebrations out of it. There was a girlfriend birthday at Buca Di Beppo's where I ordered the largest slab of lasagna you can possibly eat. I was too full for dessert on that one.

Next, I celebrated with my side of the family - my mom makes the best homemade pizza and apple pie that have ever graced the lips of mankind. Soooo good, I can bareley contain my excitement over that wondrous meal. The flakey crust, the warm cinnamon apples with vanilla bean ice cream. Oh hold me back!



Then, I celebrated with my husband's side of the family. Can I just say that the Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad from Cheesecake Factory is a rock star meal? Top it off with a fun Oreo chocolate chip ice cream cake and life is good!



I celebrated with my immediate family and polished off the perfect ice cream sundae after a mexican feast, and now I'm sitting here pondering the caloric intake and regretting that the Zumba DVD has been collecting dust over the past week.

That's where I've been folks - eating 'til my heart's content.

I hope you are well. Stay tuned for a fun fall dessert later this week!
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment