Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kicked Up Krispy Treats


So there I was...the kids were in bed, backpacks set out by the door ready for school the next day...I was forgetting something. Looking at the clock...it's 9:30pm....AHHH HA! I need to bake a treat for my son's special day at school tomorrow. Praise the Lord for Rice Krispys and Marshmallows! I whipped up a batch of the tried and true favorites that have been putting smiles on faces for decades. We all know the ratio of krispies to marshmallows with the 3 Tablespoons of butter...but how about adding a little pizzazz with a cup of M&M's and Reece's Pieces?! Now we're talking folks!

I added in this melt in your mouth - not in your hands treat as the final step before pressing them into the pan. How delicious!

I cut them in jumbo sizes and individually wrapped them.



And then, because by now it was 9:45pm and I simply had nothing else to do that evening, I added personalization and ribbon.



Think about the 3 gallons of Halloween candies you now have sitting in your pantry - a batch or two of these rockstar rice krispy treats can help you get through that candy in no-time.

Now, I'm going to sit back and relax and enjoy the two packages of Reece's Peanut Butter Pumpkins I just found at Walmart for 50% off. Never mind the 3 gallons of candy we have staring at me, calling out my name.

Have a delicious day!
CC

2 comments:

  1. Caleb saw these on my computer screen and got very excited - he loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they were a hit! :)

    ReplyDelete