Friday, December 16, 2011

Here, there and everywhere!


Happy Friday Friends!

This week has been a blur of excitement with several catering orders, my son's preschool Christmas program, last minute shopping and three Christmas parties. The Holidays are in full swing and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I hope you're doing the same. It's easy to get overwhelmed (especially when making several hundred cookies in a single oven) but in the end, I take a deep breath, pray and it all works out.



I made some fun treats for a reception this week and wanted to share the photos. Don't Christmas cookies put you in a fun mood? (That and a 2 lb. box of Godiva you find calling out your name in the kitchen!)



My meals this week have been a trip to our favorite pizza place, burgers on the grill, pigs in a blanket and some tomato basil bisque with cheddar and ale grilled cheese sandwiches (a.maze.ing) but nothing overly gourmet or difficult.

I'll let you get back to your mad dashes through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh for the many festivities going on, but wanted to give you a quick hello.

One more week and we celebrate the most important Birthday of all!

Cheers,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment