Saturday, December 10, 2011

Show Stopper!


I was recently asked to participate as a vendor in a Holiday Homemade Craft Show. Held in someones home, 7 vendors who all specialize in homemade gifts (think candles, art, ornaments, linens/pillows etc.) sold their specialties to anyone and everyone who stopped by. I have never done this and was excited about getting the word out about my catering business.

Naturally my foodie booth was placed in the kitchen of the home...strategically placed by the complimentary quiche and mimosas. I baked Snickers Popcorn, Banana Bread, Kit Kat Cakes, Red Velvet Whoopie Pies, Carmel Fudge Brownies, Homemade Hot Chocolate and other such fun.




Thanks to the support of all who stopped by, my booth was nearly a sell-out! I came home with 4 lonely little items that quickly disappeared to the joy of my children. I made some great catering contacts and was excited to take a step into unchartered territory for me and my little business.

God is good!
CC

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a total success - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great! I'm glad you almost sold out!

    ReplyDelete