Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Baskets!


I went shopping for the contents of my husband and son's Easter Baskets and got carried away with picking out enough sugar to put them all in a diabetic coma. There is just something irrisistable about these:



I could eat the whole bag and not even blink. So after filling my cart with Reece's, Twix, Pop Rocks and M&M's...I added in a box of crackers to help level out the glucose. But who wants to just put a boring box of crackers in a basket and call it a party? Not me.

I had to doll it up a bit and purchased a box of Wilton Disposable Cake Decorating Bags. The crackers went into the bags, and I tied the tops with green ribbon to give it the look of a 'carrot'. How fun and Easter-y is that?! (gotta love Pinterest inspiration).



I just thought I'd share it in case you had time on your hands and had an overly sugary Easter Basket filling quandary.

Enjoy!
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment