Monday, August 27, 2012

Free Treats for kids from Barnes & Noble

I'm a sucker for freebies. I recently learned about the Barnes & Noble Kids' Club so I signed up after it promised free sweets. Who can pass up free sweets? Certainly not me! I filled out their online form, a nifty little club card arrived in the mail and now, I periodically get marvelous emails sending me coupons for significant savings, along with a free cupcake or cookie on each of my kids' birthdays!

My son turned 6 over the weekend, so today after school we stopped by the store with the coupon and card and he got to choose either a jumbo iced cupcake or giant cookie. Now I would have grabbed the decadent chocolate cupcake with fudge icing, but he chose vanilla with buttercream and I snuck a bite. It was delish! Barnes' and Noble uses The Cheesecake Factory as their bakery supplier, oh happy day!

If you want a fun freebie for your kids and some great coupons, sign up for the Kids' Club and BN.COM/kidsclub.

Enjoy!

CC

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! We recently signed up too for the discount on books, good to know about the treats though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Jenn! Your kiddos will LOVE the treats! :)

    ReplyDelete